Terms and conditions
The OCBC Start Digital Pack is supported by Enterprise Singapore (“ESG”) and the Info-communications Media Development Authority (“IMDA”) and is offered by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Limited ("OCBC") to its business banking customers.
You must meet the following criteria (“Eligibility Criteria”) to be eligible for the OCBC Start Digital Pack:
- Registered and incorporated in Singapore with a valid UEN issued by ACRA for the following business entity types: Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership and Companies;
- At least 30% local shareholding;
- Group annual sales turnover of not more than $100 million OR Group employment size of not more than 200 employees;
- First time applicant to the Start Digital Pack (each business can sign up for only one Start Digital Pack across the Start Digital partners);
- Must not be an existing user of Eezee Procurement Platform or Google Workspace; and
- Have an active business current account with OCBC.
- You declare that as at the date of your application, you have met the Eligibility Criteria and that the information provided in your application is true and accurate in all respects.
- You confirm that you would like to apply for the OCBC Start Digital Pack, and you acknowledge and agree that:
- OCBC may supply any governmental agency (including, without limitation, ESG and IMDA) with documents and information relating to you or provided by you (including contact information) for purposes in connection with your application for the OCBC Start Digital Pack (Eezee Procurement Platform + Google Workspace);
- ESG and IMDA may use your information provided by OCBC to contact you to verify your application for the OCBC Start Digital Pack;
- OCBC may supply Verz with documents and information relating to you or provided by you (including contact information) for the purpose of your application for the OCBC Start Digital Pack (Eezee + Google Workspace)
- you will supply and/or provide any information and/or documentary proof as OCBC may require from time to time and such information and documents shall thereby become and remain the property of OCBC;
- you will indemnify OCBC immediately on first written demand for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims, expenses, fees and costs that may be incurred or suffered by OCBC as a result of or in connection with (i) your failure to satisfy or comply with any of the Eligibility Criteria; (ii) you providing any declaration, information and/or document which is not true and/or accurate; or (iii) you not complying with any of the terms in Section 2 below;
- OCBC does not own or provide the Verz Design Pte. Ltd., Eezee Procurement Platform or Google Workspace services to you. No warranty of any kind, including without limitation of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from malicious code, or non-infringement of third party rights is given in conjunction with the OCBC Start Digital Pack, and OCBC shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use thereof;
- you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions set out on OCBC’s website (at https://www.ocbc.com/business-banking/accounts-and-services/start-digital/). OCBC reserves the right to update, amend or change the terms and conditions from time to time without your consent; and the OCBC Start Digital Pack is subject to any terms and conditions imposed by ESG and IMDA and you have agreed to, and shall comply with, the same.
To Verz Design Pte. Ltd. (“Verz”):
By submitting an application, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the information provided in your application is true and accurate in all respects;
- you understand that Verz is an official partner of Eezee Procurement Platform by Eezee Pte. Ltd. (“Eezee”) and an authorised reseller of Google Workspace by Alphabet Inc. (“Google Workspace”), and Verz will be setting up your Eezee and Google Workspace accounts with respect to your application;
- Verz may (a) share information with OCBC relating to you or your Eezee and Google Workspace accounts, (b) register a domain name for you, and (c) send you promotional collaterals relating to your business;
- the preferred domain name you have indicated in your application is subject to availability and if it not available, you will select one from available alternatives;
- you authorise Verz to set up, activate and access your Eezee and Google Workspace accounts and you will bear the fees and charges imposed by Verz for services rendered which are not included in the OCBC Start Digital Pack;
- the OCBC Start Digital Pack is only valid for OCBC business banking customers who meet the Eligibility Criteria. In the event you are determined by OCBC and/or Verz in their sole and absolute discretion to not be eligible, (a) you will pay to Verz the fees and charges listed on https://www.verzdesign.com/our-services (“the Verz website”) for any service(s) already provided, (b) the spending credits loaded into your Eezee account will be withdrawn and you will be required to refund to Eezee all utilized credits, and (c) you will be required to reimburse OCBC for all expenses incurred as a result of your application;
- any payments relating to the OCBC Start Digital Pack must be made via an OCBC Business Debit Card issued to you;
- you will subscribe to the OCBC Start Digital Pack for a minimum period of 18 continuous months at the fees stated herein. Thereafter, the fees payable will follow that as listed on the Verz website;
- in the event of any cancellation request, you will notify Verz in writing (by letter or email) with a notice period of 1 month and there will be no reimbursement or refund for any unconsumed services or Eezee credits which are included in the OCBC Start Digital Pack. You agree that Verz shall have the right to charge fees where you fail to comply with such notice requirements;
- you agree that, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if you fail to satisfy or comply with any of the Eligibility Criteria as set out in Section 2; or any declaration information and documents given by you are not true or accurate; or you do not comply with clause (ix) above, Verz reserves the right to terminate the package without your notice;
- you have read, understood and accepted Verz Terms and Conditions (https://www.verzdesign.com/terms-and-conditions/general-terms-and-conditions). Verz reserves the rights to update the Terms and Conditions from time to time without your consent; and